1. Save up to $13,000 cash when buying a new-build home.* If you are purchasing a previously-owned single-family home priced in Greater Victoria, you’re going to need to pay Property Transfer Tax. New-build homes are PTT exempt up to $700,000. This means you could save up to $13,000 in Property Transfer Tax exemption.
2. New-build homes in communities like Westhills make home ownership simple. Take ease in knowing that your home is brand new, has never been lived in and is covered for a 2-5-10 year warranty. We take the guesswork out of new home ownership.
Tour our brand-new show homes, review finishings and view digital renderings and virtual tours — get referred to industry experts to help you with the mortgage qualification process. New Home Specialists help people find homes every day, and their experience and expertise will bring efficiency and comfort to you as you navigate making what could be the largest purchase of your life. Register now to learn more
3. Reduce energy consumption and save $$$$. New Build Homes in Westhills are constructed to BuiltGreen standards and feature EnergyStar rated appliance packages. There are also energy and cost-saving upgrade options to include an electric car charger, smarthome technology and home security solutions — all installed before move-in day.
4. Get more! Your new home could include features like natural gas-powered range, hot water-on-demand, fireplace and BBQ hookup and luxury finishes including wainscoting, quartz counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms and tile on the kitchen backsplash and on bathroom floors. Move in to a brand-new home designed with a layout to suit your needs today, like walk-in closets, master ensuite, tricked out laundry rooms, and income-helper legal suites. Learn more about why more than 700 families have decided to move to Westhills
5. Enjoy a community built for families. Westhills offers a friendly neighbourhood feel, wide sidewalks, crosswalks, greenspace and playgrounds and brand-new recreation facilities within steps of your front door. A new elementary school, middle school and child care facility will be built on Constellation Avenue, with completion estimated as early as Fall 2022.
*Ask your realtor about Property Transfer Tax exemption details.